NEWS FOR YOUR SOUL
SOUL STORY OF THE WEEK
Donna Terrell-“Yoga Warriors Fighting Colon Cancer”
- Colorectal cancer is the 2nd leading cause of cancer-related deaths in the U.S.
- More young adults are being diagnosed and dying from the disease
- The American Cancer Society now recommends screening start at age 45 instead of 50
- Donna Terrell lost her young adult daughter to colon cancer
- Now the News Anchor is on a mission to help save lives
- Enlisting a growing army of “Yoga Warriors Fighting Colon Cancer”
Mary Verdi-Fletcher-“Dancing Wheels:Diversity in the Arts” Entertaining and advocating for disability awareness.
Raymond Towler – “Yesterday is Gone:Innocence Project” An exonerated man spreads a message of hope through his music.
Karen Wells Bowersox “Special Clothes for Special People”:See how this grandmother turned designer is making a difference.
YOUR SUPPORT IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL