NEWS FOR YOUR SOUL
SOUL STORY OF THE WEEK
Mary Verdi-Fletcher –“Dancing Wheels:Diversity in the Arts”
- Nearly 75 million Americans have some type of physical disability
- The result of congenital birth issues, accidental injury or illness
- Physical functioning, mobility, dexterity or stamina is limited
- Mary Verdi-Fletcher was born with spina bifida
- Founded Dancing Wheels Company & School
- Dancers of all abilities entertain and advocate for “Diversity in the Arts”
Raymond Towler – “Yesterday is Gone:Innocence Project” An exonerated man spreads a message of hope through his music.
Karen Wells Bowersox “Special Clothes for Special People”:See how this grandmother turned designer is making a difference.
Phyllis Ferguson “Gift of Life After Death”: Mother shares how son’s organ donation saved many lives.
YOUR SUPPORT IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL